Some say that good form design is more of an art than a science but the reality is good form design is a matter of understanding the requirements of the client.
By outsourcing your information capture and processing requirements to Scantronics you can reduce and control your operating costs and free up your resources.
Scantronics has extensive experience in form design in English and in languages other than English.
Past Projects have included Chinese, Japanese, Thai and manyt other European languages,
Scantronics will give guarantees and SLAs for your requirements something many of our rival firms will not produce such is our confidence in our service.
Get in Touch
* Minimum order value applies
Scantronics use state of the art scanning machines and data capture software to allow us to process our clients files to a high quality standard and within client driven timescales.
Our processes and procedures for scanning are completed within ISO9001 practices and this ensures that our customers receive a quality service .
Internally all machines are password protected, with supervisor controls for disk manufacture, our network is protected by PIX firewalls and well as physical security.
Once scanned, your lifeless paper document comes alive. They can now be stored on your company server & accessed across the organisation. They also become searchable documents once they have been run through our Optical Charachter Recognition (OCR) software.
A typical requirement for our customers is to scan and index the contents of files & archive boxes.
Your files or archive boxes will be picked up by Scantronics staff who then scan them. Currently we can handle up to 500 boxes per month for any single client.
If your files are loose we can box them up for you.
When on site your files these are kept in secure storage areas.
Before we ‘kick off’ your scanning project some of these questions we might ask you are highlighted below:
1. What paper sizes are in the archive box (typically A4 or mixed A4 and A3). We can handle up to A0.
2. What is the indexing requirements.
3. How many boxes are there and what is the average number of sheets or folders in a box (if folders average number of sheets per folder).
4. Is the paper all black and white or mixed black and white and colour or all colour, single or double sided.
5. Is the paper in folders or lever arch files in each box or loose, how many are in a typical box and how are they held together (staples, clips, in plastic wallets etc).
6. What is the timescale for your project. Who are the contacts for the project.
7. We are a lean family run company which means that our charges are some of the lowest in our industry.